Registration fee: $40. RSVP is requested by February 12th to Ronda Fisher at 806-677-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will begin at 8:30am.
Program topics and speakers include:
- Integrated Pest Management Advantages, Dr. Carol Jones, Oklahoma State University agricultural engineer, Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- Update on the EPA Worker Protection Program, Glen Walkup, Compliance Plus LLC, Amarillo.
- Equipment Safety, Mike Morgan, M&M Specialty Services, Leavenworth, Kansas.
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Records, Levon Harman, Texas Department of Agriculture retired inspector, Tulia.
- Fumonisin and Corn Production on the Texas High Plains, Dr. Jourdan Bell, AgriLife Extension agronomist, Amarillo.